Here are the top 10 questions to ask a matchmaker when you meet for the first time
1. What are your qualifications and background?
2. How are clients screened and interviewed?
3. Do you meet everyone in person including potential matches?
4. How do clients get matched up?
5. Do clients get to see an in-depth "profile" or bio along with a photo?
6. How many clients do you have in your database?
7. Are there a minimum and/or maximum number of matches that I can receive?
8. How does communication between the client and matchmaker take place, i.e. phone, email?
9. How does your company define success?
10. Are you a Member of the Professional Matchmakers Association?
Matchmaking Pro, Professional Matchmakers' Association, Matchmakers Multiple Listing Service, MMLS are trademarks of Matchmaking Pro, Inc.
Partner Sites: matchmakerconference.com | matchmakers911.com | matchmakingcircle.com | becomeamatchmaker.com